ABOUT FILLZON® TECHNOLOGY
Hyaluronic acid in its natural state is rapidly degraded by the action of our skin’s natural hyaluronidase.
Due to sensitivity in degradation, it is necessary to improve resistance to enzymatic decomposition
and increase viability in tissues and HA permanence in situ. To do this, the HA molecule
must be stabilized by being submitted to a chemical cross-linking process.
FillZon® Technology is the technology used in the cross-linking and production phase of FillZon® filler gels.
FillZon® is a collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers, with a long-term duration, and their single-phase cross-linking and different concentrations of HA (20-26 mg/ml) have been specially designed for facial rejuvenation, as well as facial volume and contour restoration.
The result is a single-phase HA based on 100% cross-linked hyaluronic acid, from different HA concentrations, with the cross-linking agent 1.4-Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether (BDDE), which is safer and less toxic.
The cross-linking process to which FillZon® gels have been subjected
allows hyaluronic acid to be more stable and retain
its properties for longer, increasing its permanence in the tissue.
HIGH QUALITY AND MAXIMUM SECURITY
FillZon ® HA is obtained through a biosynthesis process, by the bacterial fermentation of Streptococcus equi, a natural and non-pathogenic source for humans.
This cross-linked gel derived from hyaluronic acid is highly biologically compatible and, practically, not immunogenic, since the glycosaminoglycan chain, the main cause of allergic reactions remains unaltered thus ensuring maximum safety for the patient.
The single-phase gel maintains its cohesion in water, thanks to its polydimensional structure. It is a totally homogeneous gel with high elasticity, allowing it to maintain its shape over time and slowing down its degradation.
WHY CHOOSE FILLZON®?
- Through a sophisticated purification process, all unwanted chemical elements, including oxygen, are removed, allowing the final product in the syringe to be absolutely stable and safe.
- Hyaluronate chains are aligned before BDDE cross-linking. This creates a three-dimensional matrix with an extremely fine mesh, obtaining a more homogeneous gel than with other formulas.
- Immediately afterwards, the gel undergoes a new process of viscoelasticity optimization and homogenization, allowing a gentle and regular injection. This technique makes it possible for a high-density gel to be easily inserted through a 27 G needle, providing high-quality, long-lasting results.
- In terms of viscosity, elasticity and cohesiveness, FillZon® gel properties provide a large volumizing capacity, natural and immediate long-lasting results and have a high safety profile.
- The FillZon® range also:
- allows for better distribution of the product in the dermis,
- avoids possible correction irregularities,
- prevents the penetration of hyaluronidase (agents that digest hyaluronic acid within the network that has been formed).
- FillZon® gels are hypoallergenic and highly biocompatible biologically, so no allergy tests are required prior to treatment.
- All products are CE certified,as safe injectables.
- FillZon® is a range of high-quality products that offers excellent value for money.
DIFFERENT CONCENTRATIONS OF AH ACCORDING TO THE NEED
Thanks to FillZon®, single-phase HA features, the lowest cross-linking composite gels (20-22 mg/ml) are distributed more homogeneously and fluidly throughout the thickness of the dermis, and the compounds are denser and more stable with high cross-linking (24-26 mg/ml), indicated for deeper wrinkles or for remodelling areas with high volume loss.